Wednesday 31 October 2007

Post hoilday depression

Hello

Back from sunny France. Had a good times did lots of sightseeing and eating ( and drinking!). Weather was good albeit a bit cold at night.

Harry made some new friends and had a great  time.

I cannot begin to say how awful my work is at the moment. I dread going in..we are so far behind. On top of that its my birthday Sunday which always depresses me! I'm sure I will be fine next week.

I have tried to catch up on journals sorry if I havent commented.

Hope you like the photos  Louise x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to go to France! That is a stop on Ambers trip next year. Aww don't let your birthday get you down. Remember we are like fine wine. We only get better with age! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I love for people to share pictures of Europe just because I know it will be a long time before I ever get to see it first hand.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics..wow!
happy birthday for sunday...sorry about work..what a bummer after a lovely holiday...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Love them pics!! Laine xx