Monday 27 August 2007

carry on cruising

Hi

Just to let you know I am still here, had a really busy week and just got back from my mini cruise! Very tired but we all enjoyed ourselves, not 100% sure if I would do it again.

Did a whistlestop visit to Amsterdam and Bruges, ate masses drank a bit too much and am in dire need of a good sleep. Will post photos as soon as! Tomorrow H and me are off to Sheringham for the day with friends so another busy day ahead.

Have read my alerts but sorry if if I havent commented...hope you are all ok

Louise xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

welcome back...have a good week and a good sleep...;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures from your cruise!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom