Tuesday 13 February 2007

Todays bits

Really tired today, work was busy busy busy didn't finish until 7pm then had to pick up Harry from his Nans. Husband had managed to feed dogs then disappear off for a "quick pint".

As predicted Harry struggled out with Yu_gi-oh cards galore and 3 yes 3 new game cube games, wouldnt mind but hes has decided that his own tv in his bedroom is not big enough so he has taken over the downstairs one, oh well.

He has got a nintendo Wii which is great fun.....even I can play on that one. Today is bedroom tidying as he has a belated birthday sleepover on Thursday night (could be a long night for us!) .Thats him above  ,dont tell him I have put his picture on !!!!!! Harrys my little menace , hes cheeky,smart but also very sensistive and caring, everythings very black and white with him, he has dyslexsia but its doesnt hold him back as he always tries his best at school and I have to say his school are excellent at helping him which is more than his last school was!

Anyway an exciting day of cleaning ,dog walking and shopping awaits me and I have no inclination to do any of them lol.   Byeeee for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, your Harry looks a sweetie... though he'd probably hate to be described as a sweetie, he he :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Yes you're right but I think hes sweet!! Thanks 4 stopping by again :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Louise -came over from Sara's.  Good to meet you and Harry.  Lots of very successful people are dyslexic.  I am married to one: dyslexic, I mean !  Bunny.

Anonymous said...

Awwww he does look sweet - dont they all LOL - nice to meet you - I found you through Sara's journal. I put you on my alerts and come visit me when you want. Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

Oh i also have so much to get done, and I want to do non e of them! Maybe we should all take the day off.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom