Friday 30 March 2007

day off

Hi All

Day off today and can't  decide what to do! Housework or shopping???Maybe both I think.

Will explain the last piccies. They were taken last summer in Spain and my in-laws house, not our pool I'm afraid. It was a bitter sweet holiday as my MIL was ill with cancer so most of the family went over to see her, I think she enjoyed seeing her grandchildren who had many a fun day of water volleyball in the pool. Sadly she died in  November, she deteriorated very quickly and was too ill to travel back over here. FIL is still over there , but I think he will come back shortly as I feel he is quite lonely over there and I think he worries about getting ill over there too. Spanish healthcare and hospitals are not the same as here to say the least. Their house is between Valencia and Alicante in a small village, which is lovely but quite isolated.

Well will walk the dogs then decide on my plan of action for the day.

Louise xx

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Good idea I walked my dog early today and the weather soon changed and rain came so Im glad I did him early!! Hope you get housework and shopping done - have a lovely weekend. Laine xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

I vote for sleep! It seems that house work will be there even if you do it! I do hope that you enjoy your day off.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Awwww that's sad about your MIL :(  Hope you had a good day off though.  A good idea to do the housework first and then reward yourself by shopping LOL ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I'd do the shopping first the housework later then put my feet up and watch TV ~
That is sad about your MIL but glad she got to see her grandchildren hope your FIL comes back so he isn't so lonely ~
Enjoy your walk with the dogs ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally