Saturday 24 March 2007

Saturday

Hi All

Firstly I must apologise for the cockeyed way I put those photos in!

All is good here, Harry is playing with a friend and Rory is chatting to his mates online, dear husband is down the pub!!!

Went back to work for 2 mornings and all was good. I do get these moments of real tiredness come over me ....not quite sure what that is all about.

Last night I went to a jewellry party at a friends house which was good, nice to see friends... catch up... try on loads of necklaces etc and spend some money ha ha!!I luckily have a husband who never questions what I spend  , hes the opposite to me as I always complain he spends too much! Never send him on the weekly shop alone thats all I can say!

Reading back on things I have written I seem to give a running account of what I am cooking for tea!! Gosh my life is sooooo exciting so just in case you are interested tonight I have made Lamb Tagine and I have to say I smells rather good. In case you havent realised I do enjoy cooking.

Anyway tonight I am snuggling on sofa with Lamb , Wine and watching James Bond.

Hope you all have a good evening and weekend,

Louise

ps Thought you might want to see a piccie of me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waving at pic of you... it is nice to have a face to go with the name now, you look lovely by the way, what a nice dress :o)
Good food, wine and James Bond... sounds the perfect evening to me!
Sara   x