Thursday 31 May 2007

holiday

Hi Everyone

Busy day of packing etc. Harry in a state of mania! Ferry leaves at 11.30pm so a few hours to wait lol. Car breakdown stuff didnt come in post which was a bit annoying but at least the euros have arrived. Packing for the dogs, Jackson has just stolen half a loaf of tiger bread so he his in the "doghouse". I just pray he behaves at the dog sitters! Have just cut Julians hair so he looks reasonably presentable for the trip.The only other concern is the weather but hey I cannot do anything about that.

Will take lots of pics for you , look after yourselves Louise.

PS If anyone watches the apprentice please keep me informed what happens next week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday ~ the weather seems to be improving hoping it will be nice for you ~ have a safe journey ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have a great vacation.... holiday. I can't wait to see the pictures!
kelli
HTTP://JOURNALS.AOL.COM/KAMDGHWMW/NOONMOM

Anonymous said...

Have a good time, hope the sun shines. B. x

Anonymous said...

have a fun trip:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, just enjoy yourself. Rache

Anonymous said...

Yep I've been watching the apprentice ~ I'll try and remember to email you on Wednesday when I know the result :-)  Have a super holiday xx  Can't wait till you come back so I can see the pics

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/